The BIOREADER® 7000 series - Exceptional Products
Only two product lines with upgrade compatibility makes your decision easy.
BIO-SYS announces a new generation of Elispot/Fluorospot/Plaque/FFU/Cell readers.
- We are focusing on best technology to provide you the best support for you tedious counting tasks.
- You can choose Elispot assays from any source and cell lines, if human or animal.
- Verified measure protocols will be provided.
- This statement keeps you independent.
- Unique peak height direction with neighborhood processing detects spots independent of the local background.
Better cytokine quantification and cluster separation with BIOREADER® dual illumination
- Bioreader® distinguishes between true/false spots by use of the on ‘photometric’ intensity illumination and use of the gradient.
- The ’3D’ dual telecentric illumination prevents reflections and ‘phantom spots’ and so prevents from ‘false positive’ and ‘false negative’ spots and overcomes the need to re-calibrate and suppresses background.
- The ’ 3D’ telecentric illumination provides better cluster separation based on the photometric system.
- Based on the dual telcentic illumination a more precise 3D quantification is possible for encymatic as well as for fluorophores.
The Biosys-’3D’ dual telecentric illumination has been patented:
US Patent 6,384,989 B1 07.05.2002
US Patent 6,597,522 B2 22.07.2003
Euro Patent 1 122 576 22.03.2006
For futher informations use the follow PDF-Document.
EazyReader® - The software for BIOREADER®
- Innovative Eazyreader® software combines "easy of use", versatility and flexibility
- Optimized applications for commonly used operations like "routine scan"
- QC presents only the icons you requires for this job
- Scan, analyze and overlay live time creates up to 7 images for each well simultaneously during the scan already
- "Profiling" helps to create "user independent" measure protocols for Elispot beginners and references for experts
- Verified in collaborative studies
- Export options including reports with all scalable images and results in one file
- Customer specific report templates
- Video clips and content specific help files
- Qualified installation and training on side with each Bioreader®
- On side support and internet remote support
- "Classified" measure protocols, "history" tracking and comparison tools
- User specific projects, designs, protocols and studies prevent from mixup
- More accurate "cytokine quantification" based on the patented "photometric" dual illumination system
- CE EMV certificate
- 21 cfr part 11 module
- Full automation optional with "feeding system"
Software for BIOCOUNT®
- Individual circular and square format region of interest: allows you to analyze plates from 35 – 100 mm and even 75 mm cell culture flasks
- ‘Easy Learning Curve’
- Click on a colony to ‘teach’ the Biocount what you want to count.
- Predefined measure settings
- BIOSYS supplies your counter with commonly used measure protocols.
- These protocols may be used or modified for any special agar/strain combinations (audit trail will keep track of all changes).
- Additional information is acquired
- In addition to the number of colonies the Biocount acquires additional information’s (like morphometrically information): Optical density, diameter (mm or µm), size distribution, roughness, circularity, measure date and time, plate image ID (saved on hard drive), measure operator (especially for GLP).
All Bioreader® models are equipped with a 5 MPixel camera. This gives a more than sufficient resolution for Elispot, Viral plaques, FOCI. However if users want to quantify nuclei, cell compartments, Bioreader® 7000 -F-z-i provides up to 200 times magnification by use of integrated microscopic zoom lens. Also if users need more plate formats and are looking for an inexpensive zoom effect, a camera with more pixels may be useful.
Upgrade of the optics and camera at a later stage will be possible.
For details see Questions and answers: 'Camera and resolution'