The Bioreader®-7000–E counts 100% of the filter area. No lo losses due to the exclusion of the outer region of the filters.
To evaluate Elispot/Plaques in 384 or 96 well plates, the BIOREADER®-7000-E is the best choice.
This Bioreader® is able to quantify visible stain. For instant CV,DAB (3,3′-Diaminobenzidine), Substrates TMB,PCIP/NBT,AEC.
The model Bioreader® 7000 alpha has been optimized for strip plates, that are commonly used in Tuberculosis assay of T-Spot®.TB of Oxford Immunotec .
Models Bioreader® 7000 beta and gamma are optimal for all other kinds of enzymatic Elispot or Plaque incl. small volume, clear bottom, white or clear sidewall
The BIOSYS software package TB-1 for T-spots and CMV assays allows quick operation and evaluation by use of its QC module.
- T-SPOT, T-Cell Xtend, T-Cell Select and the Oxford Immunotec logo are trademarks of Oxford Immunotec Ltd. | © 2020 Oxford Immunotec USA, Inc.
- Affordable: The affordable Bioreader® 7000 –E enzymatic reader
- Faster and more precise: Brand-new generation 7 makes it significantly faster and more precise regarding positioning.
- Approved and verified in worldwide collaborative studies: > 300 Bioreader® model units sold worldwide.
- -on site- upgradable: to model gamma 21 cfr part 11 bases software package.
- Routine and development user app: incl. Spot profiling to automatically generate optimized measure protocols.
- Special routine package-option for quick review.
- incl. DELL PC + Monitor, 2 days installation qualification
- 2 years guarantee
- verified measure protocols
- Front loader, automatic door
- Dual tele-centric illumination
- Loudspeaker and interactive training program
- Excel/Word/Power Point and LIMS export capabilities
- 'routine' and 'research' user interface
- High contrast/low noise Cameras 5-41 MPixel available
- Innovative Eazyreader® software combines ‘easy of use’ and versatility and flexibility
- Optimized applications for commonly used operations like ‘routine scan’
- QC presents only the icons you requires for this job
- Scan, analyze and overlay live time
- creates up to 7 images for each well simultaneously during te scan already
- ‘Profiling’ help to create ‘user independent’ measure protocols for Elispot beginners and references fro experts
- Verified in collaborative studies
- Export options including reports with all scalable images and results in one file
- Customer specific report templates
- Video clips and content specific help files
- Qualified installation and training on side with each Bioreader®
- On side support and internet remote support
- ‘Classified’ measure protocols ‘history’ tracking and comparison tools
- User specific projects, designs, protocols and studies prevent from mixup
- More accurate ‘cytokine quantification’ based on the patented ‘photometric’ dual illumination system
- CE EMV certificate
- 21 cfr part 11 module
- Full automation optional with ‘feeding system’
Elispot single enzymatic
Blue/red/green/silver substrat Elispot. Detection antibody, enzyme-conjugate and precipitating substrate.
Elispot in 384 multifilterplates
Small volume, high throughput encymatic Elispot.
"The enzyme-linked immune absorbent spot (ELISpot) is a type of assay that focuses on quantitatively measuring the frequency of cytokine secretion for a single cell."
•The cytokine Elispot assay is designed to enumerate cytokine secreting cells in single cell suspensions of lymphoid tissue, CNS tissue, bone marrow or preparations of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
•The assay has the advantage of detecting only activated/memory T cells and the cytokine release can be detected at the single cell level, allowing direct determination of T cell frequencies.
The ELISPOT assay is an effective tool to enumerate antigen-specific T cells in the circulation of immunized humans and animals at much lower frequencies than possible with other currently available methods.
The ELISPOT assay has proven to be a sensitive and unique system to follow disease progression in human individuals or animals. Several studies have indicated that alterations in the frequency of cytokine pc in different compartments of the body adequately reflect changes in immune function.
The ELISPOT assay may be used to determine effects of drugs, chemicals or other compounds on cytokine secretion in vitro, thereby providing data on their putative modulatory effects on immune function in vivo
The ELISPOT assay is currently being used increasingly for the quantitative assessment of peptide reactive T lymphocytes from PBMC in infectious disease (3, 9) or in the course of vaccination trials aimed at the induction of tumor-specific T cells in patients with cancer.
Elispot may be used for Diagnosis of genetic defects,Allergic diseases,Autoimmune diseases,Transplantation,Cancer research,Acute inflammation,Acute infectious diseases and septic shock.•