The Bioreader®-7000–E counts 100% of the filter area. No lo losses due to the exclusion of the outer region of the filters.
To evaluate Elispot/Plaques in 384 or 96 well plates, the BIOREADER®-7000-E is the best choice.
This Bioreader® is able to quantify visible stain. For instant CV,DAB (3,3′-Diaminobenzidine), Substrates TMB,PCIP/NBT,AEC.
The model Bioreader® 7000 alpha has been optimized for strip plates, that are commonly used in Tuberculosis assay of T-Spot®.TB of Oxford Immunotec .
Models Bioreader® 7000 beta and gamma are optimal for all other kinds of enzymatic Elispot or Plaque incl. small volume, clear bottom, white or clear sidewall
The BIOSYS software package TB-1 for T-spots and CMV assays allows quick operation and evaluation by use of its QC module.
- T-SPOT, T-Cell Xtend, T-Cell Select and the Oxford Immunotec logo are trademarks of Oxford Immunotec Ltd. | © 2020 Oxford Immunotec USA, Inc.
- Affordable: The affordable Bioreader® 7000 –E enzymatic reader
- Faster and more precise: Brand-new generation 7 makes it significantly faster and more precise regarding positioning.
- Approved and verified in worldwide collaborative studies: > 300 Bioreader® model units sold worldwide.
- -on site- upgradable: to model gamma 21 cfr part 11 bases software package.
- Routine and development user app: incl. Spot profiling to automatically generate optimized measure protocols.
- Special routine package-option for quick review.
- incl. DELL PC + Monitor, 2 days installation qualification
- 2 years guarantee
- verified measure protocols
- Front loader, automatic door
- Dual tele-centric illumination
- Loudspeaker and interactive training program
- Excel/Word/Power Point and LIMS export capabilities
- 'routine' and 'research' user interface
- High contrast/low noise Cameras 5-41 MPixel available
- Innovative Eazyreader® software combines ‘easy of use’ and versatility and flexibility
- Optimized applications for commonly used operations like ‘routine scan’
- QC presents only the icons you requires for this job
- Scan, analyze and overlay live time
- creates up to 7 images for each well simultaneously during te scan already
- ‘Profiling’ help to create ‘user independent’ measure protocols for Elispot beginners and references fro experts
- Verified in collaborative studies
- Export options including reports with all scalable images and results in one file
- Customer specific report templates
- Video clips and content specific help files
- Qualified installation and training on side with each Bioreader®
- On side support and internet remote support
- ‘Classified’ measure protocols ‘history’ tracking and comparison tools
- User specific projects, designs, protocols and studies prevent from mixup
- More accurate ‘cytokine quantification’ based on the patented ‘photometric’ dual illumination system
- CE EMV certificate
- 21 cfr part 11 module
- Full automation optional with ‘feeding system’
Elispot single enzymatic
Blue/red/green/silver substrat Elispot. Detection antibody, enzyme-conjugate and precipitating substrate.
Elispot in 384 multifilterplates
Small volume, high throughput encymatic Elispot.
"The enzyme-linked immune absorbent spot (ELISpot) is a type of assay that focuses on quantitatively measuring the frequency of cytokine secretion for a single cell."