Colony counting in 35 –100 mm plates and cell culture flasks.
Ease of use! GxP/ 21 CFR part 11 compatibility. Comfortable study/project management. Easy journal handling in PDF or Excel format
- Bright and dark field illumination with top light
- Illumination works software measure setup controlled (GLP-locked)
- With desktop mount assembly and 3 random access cabinets
- Basis unit for 3 random access cabinet with 8 plates each cabinet
- Total capacity: 24 plates
- May be extend to 2 more random access cabinets
- 2 -5 MPixel camera , PC and monitor
- Dimensions incl. monitor: W * H* D (cm): 30 * 37 * 45
- Standard warranty is 1 year and optionally extendable to 3 years
- Software updates for the supplied Bioreader® are available free of charge
- Support is generally carried out "on site"
- Bioreader® software uses a MS outlook® like user interface
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office compatible
- Incl. Q.M. package
- Teach software for precise insertion/return of the plates
- For all kinds of applications (Inhibition zone reading, Ames Test, etc.)
- ‘true’ colony separation
- Creates reports automatically incl. mean, standard deviation.
- Export to MS Excel, MS Word or PDF, BIO-SYS Antibiotic Potency program or to a LIMS/LIS system
- GxP/21 CFR part 11 conformity optional
- GAMP 4/5 documentation optional
- 24’’ (1920 * 1200) monitor, 1.2 MPixel camera
- Optical zoom in order to visualize ‘critical colonies/debris with 5 times magnification optional
- Footswitch for hands free operation optional
- Barcode reader optional
- CE conformity.
Antibiotic potency USP/PhEur/DIN/BP Petrishes
The antibiotic potency assay measures the effectiveness of an antibiotic by the degree of growth inhibition on susceptible strains of microorganisms at different concentrations.