BIOCOUNT® 6000 γ
High resolution Colony Counting and other applications in 35 –150 mm plates, cell culture flasks and 6 and 12 well plates.
Ease of use! GxP/ 21 CFR part 11 compatibility. Comfortable study/project management. Easy journal handling in PDF or Excel format
The Biocount® is a general counter for microbiological colony and viral plaque counting.
- Bright and dark field illumination
- Illumination works software measure setup controlled (GLP-locked)
- Optional: Footswitch
- May be extend to 2 more random access cabinets
- Standard warranty is 1 year and optionally extendable to 3 years
- Software updates for the supplied Bioreader® are available free of charge
- Support is generally carried out "on site"
- Bioreader® software uses a MS outlook® like user interface
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office compatible
- Incl. Q.M. package
- Selective color separation
- For all kinds of applications (Inhibition zone reading, Ames Test, etc.)
- ‘true’ colony separation
- Creates reports automatically incl. mean, standard deviation.
- Export to MS Excel, MS Word or PDF, BIO-SYS Antibiotic Potency program or to a LIMS/LIS system
- GxP/21 CFR part 11 conformity optional
- GAMP 4/5 documentation optional
- 24’’ (1920 * 1200) monitor, 5 MPixel camera
- Optical zoom in order to visualize ‘critical colonies/ debris with 5 times magnification optional
- Footswitch for hands free operation optional
- Barcode reader optional
- CE conformity.
Various colonies in 6 well plates and on 35 mm - 100 mm petridishes
Various media/strain combinations on petridishes
Antibiotic potency USP/PhEur/DIN/BP Petrishes
The antibiotic potency assay measures the effectiveness of an antibiotic by the degree of growth inhibition on susceptible strains of microorganisms at different concentrations.